Higher Education Commission, Islamabad Domicile: Merit Age Maximum: 65 Qualification:
- At least 16 years of education. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in any discipline will be preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Must have experience in analysis and formulation of rules / regulations and policies of public / private sector organizations and / or participation in strategic forums and reforms. Review programs, policies, procedures in relation to research and innovation and provide in depth analysis of lacunas/ inconsistencies in the existing policies or procedures that needs to be rationalized for smooth implementation of the Programs. Provide recommendations to improve R&I policies/ procedures in order to enhance productivity, efficacy and effectiveness of the legal framework of the programs in line with the strategic role of HEC.
- Introduce essential reforms to promote the pursuit of excellence in research and innovation and transform the University research towards socio-economic impact.
- Advise on best practices in specific matters with regard to issues and challenges faced by the relevant stakeholders in execution of the R&I programs (relevant HEC team, faculty, students, researchers, university, ORICs, reviewers etc.)
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major PhD
- Degree Doctorate
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Consultancy