For Frontier Works Organization (FWO), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- BSc Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 – 12 yrs of experience
- Well versed with time impact analysis and prepare comparative statement of insurance quotations for conclusion of insurance contract.
- Prepare and submit all types of claims i-e prolongation cost claim, idling claims and insurance claims etc arising during and at finalization of the projects.
- Prepare RFP (Request for proposal) for projects and Maintains the contract administration record-keeping and reporting system from the initial referral through the close out of contracts.
- Provide strategic and technical claims guidance to Groups / Units, to ensure appropriate claim entrances through consistent execution of best claims practices and assist Groups in issuance of necessary contractual notices and prep/initiation of claims.
- Procure Insurance Policies for Contracts and extend it as per requirement.
- Develop understanding of project and relevant documents. Negotiating with vendors for best prices, if required. Analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.. Assigning tasks and ensures workers feedback.
- Analyze tech drawings and providing material and cost estimation
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Years of experience End ( Max) 12
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Contracts