S&P Global, Islamabad Req ID: 274862
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required
- 1-3 years work experience (2 years of experience in financial services industry and/or in a sales/account management role preferred) with any knowledge of CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft) or research platforms would be advantageous.
- Ideally experienced in a consultative sale or a client facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support) and in dealing with challenging situations
- Developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives in partnership with the marketing and relevant account team(s).
- Provide platform, product functionality and new release training (on-site or virtually) specific to a user job function and gather client feedback to support product enhancements.
- Ensure enhancement requests from clients are routed to product stakeholders.
- Leverage internal sales tools to optimize client engagement, eg. CRM and Cadence systems
- Currency China Yuan Renminbi – CNY
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Sales