Maternal & Child Health Program, IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Bachelors in Statistics, Epidemiology, Bio-statistics or Economics .
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Manuscript Writing Skills.
- Proficient in STATA/SPSS/SAS/R (Must have some coding experience in any of the mentioned applications)
- Manage data cleaning, organizing, and analyzing complex, dynamic BIG data from multiple sources, including electronic immunization registries and paper-based and android-based surveys and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports through advanced coding and analytical skills.
- Carry out extensive data analysis to propose evidence-based solutions and develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems and filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and rectify data-related complexities.
- Ensure data confidentiality and security of all data handled for the program
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis