Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Qualification:
- Master’s in Computer Science/IT from HEC recognized institute of good repute.
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in data analytics or in a related field.
- In-depth experience in a data warehouse environment with knowledge of data architecture patterns.
- Strong SQL knowledge (query performance, tuning, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure Knowledge of data modeling principles
- Knowledge of BI and ETL tools (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc.) and Familiarity with Database systems like SQL and NoSQL.
- Proven track record bringing customer solutions to life
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Utilize an Agile mindset for delivery of solutions to internal customers.
- Lead documentation process at all stages.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases. Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases and Strong SQL knowledge (query performance, tuning, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of data modeling principles. Strong grip on advanced database tools and technologies and Build data systems and pipelines.
- Develop analytical tools and programs.
- Build dashboards on popular BI systems like SSRS or PowerBI and Familiarity with data preparation and data visualization tools
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis
- Speciality 2 CS