PROJECT Zindagi Mehfooz, IRD Global Health & Research Organization, Singapore POSITION CODE: HRD-PC/TD-352 Qualification:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in social sciences or relevant subject.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in public health/EPI.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English/Urdu/Sindhi (oral and written).
- Support, supervise and monitor field activities of the field officers/supervisors and vaccinators.
- Coordinate, support, supervise and monitor field officers/supervisors in solving field issues.
- Assess the training needs of the vaccination staff (Vaccinators and LHWs) and Field Supervisors as well as help them in provision of training on vaccination mobile application and provide support/facilitation, as and when required.
- Conduct community awareness sessions.
- Validate data received from field officers/vaccinators.
- Participate in referral chain process for Zindagi Mehfooz Immunization for increasing the number of clients to get vaccinated on time.
- Actively participate in any district government meetings regarding the Immunization/Polio and also liaison with District Health Administration.
- Supervise Town Field Coordinator and provide necessary support as and when needed.
- Prepare daily field reports and share with line-manager for monitoring purposes.
- Notify the manager and take corrective actions whenever any irregularities are suspected or detected.
- Maintain regular stock of all projects related equipment provided by IRD.
- City Tharparkar
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services