Interactive Research & Development-IRD Global, Singapore for Maternal & Child Health Program Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-425 Qualification:
- Master’s in Social Science or Public Health
- 5 to 6 years experience
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and analysis (data standard operating procedures).
- Develop data collection and evaluation methodologies, including format design, project criteria, and requirements, data compilation, relevancy and usage.
- Develop and implement evaluation methodology related to various health data programs to determine the completeness and adequacy of the data collection procedure. Develop and oversee data cleaning processes/methods/tools.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual data reports for distribution.
- Develop weekly, monthly and ad-hoc data reports as needed.
- Maintain data integrity and quality.
- Identify data discrepancies and inconsistencies that could skew analysis results.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major MBA/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Management