Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI), Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Master’s from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution / equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in Management Sciences / Econometrics / Actuarial Science / Statistics / Math.
- Possess overall 3-4 years of professional experience with minimum 1-2 years related experience in a junior management position. The incumbent shall possess analytical, interpersonal, adaptability, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Proficiency in one of the following: SAS, Stata, R, and / or Python. Understanding and analyzing data sets and econometrics. Strong understanding of statistics, structured and unstructured data analysis, predictive modeling techniques and data visualization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collate required data and information in repository, perform data mining and structured and unstructured data analysis.
- Perform exploratory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data, and identify patterns. Develop stochastic models to forecast sales / demand of several products and other variables and economic factors as required.
- Document the methodology of the models and Back-test the model estimates and calibrate accordingly to improve accuracy.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 30
- Speciality 1 Scientific Data