By First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree preferably MBA or equivalent from an HEC recognized university
- Relevant experience will be preferred.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective Database System, including tuning, backup/recovery, security, administration, and maintenance.
- Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Identification of bottlenecks and deadlock issues. ·
- Ensure the performance, security, and availability of databases and Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, and migration.
- Proactively manage and maintain security standards and controls and performance and capacity monitoring aspects of the DB and create a reliable backup strategy.
- Ensure database backups and Recovery are appropriately executed and Creating new databases or upgrading existing databases.
- Perform maintenance on databases, check data accessibility and troubleshoot problems with new systems as needed and establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Determine and document DB policies, procedures and standards. · control access permissions and privileges ·
- carry out capacity planning · commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose · manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database. develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans ·
- DB availability. · Maintain best practices on managing systems and services on Linux Servers. · Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, fixes on Linux servers. · Bash Scripting, Cron jobs and modify scripts or applications. Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the Linux environment.
- Install and maintain databases Installed on Linux server and Apply Patches and Upgrades as necessary.
- Perform tasks for Backup and Recovery Management including High Availability · Fault finding, analysis and supporting day-today administration functions including user account management on Linux/Unix Environment · Implement Security Monitoring and audit to identify any possible security intrusions or breaches.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Database Admin