Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8150-01 Qualification:
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Petroleum and Gas / Chemical)
- at least 02 years of experience in Oil and Gas, Fertilizer or Process Industry.
- Well versed with sizing, selection, operation & maintenance and calibration of instruments used in process plants (including (oil & gas, power, fertilizer etc.
- Good knowledge of calibration equipment used in process industries (including fertilizer, power, oil etc.
- Knowledge of electronic measurement devices and their repair / maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Accurate measurement of Gas volumes delivered to Distribution through SMSs on Transmission network and POD check meters for comparison purpose.
- Arrange for Joint Meter Check at SMSs with Distribution to ensure accurate measurement of Gas. Arrange for scheduled & un-scheduled maintenance of meters, EVCs & Flow Computers. Installation & commissioning of metering equipment at SMSs, CTs & POD Check Meters.
- To arrange for Monthly Data download from SMSs on entire transmission network, review & compilation and deliver to Transmission Billing Section. To arrange Gas volumes purchased from all Gas Producers and prepare POD & Check Meters Monthly reconciliation reports for audit review. Monitoring of metering equipment data and its analysis to confirm it accuracy & reliability.
- To prepare technical specifications, technical evaluation reports & inspection of the equipment / spares received.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Measurement Engineering