Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Code No. 8095-01 Qualification:
- Law Graduate
- At at least 8 years of relevant experience and 3 year of bar enrollment.
- To Acquire Land Under the Provisions of Land Acquisition Act 1894.
- To ensure that Land is clear for Construction Activities.
- To ensure that the Required Notifications have been issued in respect of the Land Acquired.
- To Ensure that the Land is Available for Construction activities and the required legal formalities / permissions are available / under process and in case of hindrance to rectify the same to avoid any loss of time and to save company from extra financial burden, so that the project could be completed on time.
- To ensure acquisition of land within given timelines for Right of Way (ROW) for major Transmission / Distribution Projects.
- To ensure accurate assessment of damages and cost of land and subsequent payment of compensation to the affected land owners through Land Acquisition Collector.
- Attend high Govt Official(s) meetings along with Senior Management of SSGCL for early resolution of outstanding issues as regards to land related matters.
- To keep abreast the Senior Management with the developments during the land acquisition process.
- Effective coordination/ correspondence with local administration, Government, Revenue Authorities etc.for early disposal of our outstanding issues for completion of SSGC’s project(s) (within timelines).
- Co-ordination with P&D, P&C, Stores, Finance, Security, and other SSGC Departments for construction of High Pressure Gas Pipelines.
- Managing the Administrative work and advising/guiding land staff in their routine performance.
- Monitoring/Resolving the land problems during the construction activities.
- To check and ensure financial accuracy i.e. job numbers, Basic Heads, Calculations etc. of all Payment Vouchers for its proper recording in the Books of Accounts.
- To coordinate in preparation of Annual Revenue and Capex budget / discussion with the budget department and resolve all the relevant matters.
- Providing all guidance/assistance for updating of Mutation record of the Transmission Projects and ensure that progress is made on Mutation of SSGC’s acquired land, through consistent pursuance and meetings with concerned Revenue Officials.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 41
- Speciality 1 Land & Estate Management