Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Public Administration/ Transportation Management from HEC/PM&DC recognized institutes.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in the field of administration with at least 6 years of working in Administration department of the public sector organization.
- Candidate having experience of working as Team Lead in the public sector organization and having sound knowledge of using Microsoft technologies will be preferred. Strong understanding of PPRA rules and procurement process
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire administration function independently, under the guidance of Additional Director HR & Administration.
- Discharging responsibilities on whole gamut of administrative areas ranging from policy compliance by employees to travel, fleet management, logistic management, vendor management, contract administration, inventory management, security and safety of assets as well as personnel and adherence to legal requirements. Management and supervision of interior fit-outs and office design.
- Manage a team of staff members to discharge these responsibilities.
- Lead the initiatives of the Commission for identifying new office space, vendor selection to execute office design and development, project execution, refurbishment and commissioning of the office in all respects. Plan, organize, direct and control the work activities of the team members in order to provide prompt and efficient services to the employees. Responsible for ensuring facilities management, including utility operation and maintenance for all offices in the location.
- Implement travel and accommodation policy of the Commission for visitors and new joiners (employees) in coordination with other departments. Provides support to Additional Director (HR & Administration) in contract negotiations and finalization with selected vendors / contractors. Analyze the need, developing and executing the support systems and putting in place required systems for services like security, safety, housekeeping, preventive maintenance, office stationery and parking management.
- Supervise the transport management, including company owned vehicles (if any) and parking management in office precincts.
- Oversee the complete arrangements for annual events, conferences, trainings seminars and meetings along with other functions of the Commission.
- Supervise and manage the payment of invoices with the field finance officers
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin