National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- MS (International Relations, Public Administration, Marketing/ Business Administration) from HEC recognized University/ Institutions.
- Preference will be given to foreign qualification/ higher degree
- Minimum 10 Years relevant experience including 5–7 years diverse work experience in international collaboration and global engagement to develop & organize the bilateral/ multilateral cooperation with foreign universities, global HEIs, international organizations and steer international cooperation mechanisms. Ability to develop global operational strategies for establishing links with relevant international institutions to effectively manage the operations of University’s Transnational education (TNE).
- Increase global visibility of the university’s work & capabilities and identify sources of funding through appropriate communication tools and strategies.
- Should have strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal & cross cultural communication skills to build effective working relationship/ collaborations.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 International Publicity