IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-409 Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development, or other related fields. A doctorate degree is preferred.
- At least 7-8 years with a Master’s degree and At least 2 years with a doctorate degree and Knowledge and experience in project/program management, and immunizations and Proficiency with Stata or other statistical software.
- Supervise, manage, and mentor project staff and Create and track project timelines, plan for an, effective implementation of SOPs and guidelines, and an efficient monitoring system. Conduct field visits to assess challenges and facilitate viable implementation. Ensure implementation of projects in line with organizational and donor policies as applicable. Review and analyze monthly financial reports for the assigned projects.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major PhD
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Public Health