Ignite – National Technology Fund Qualification:
- Member of a professional body of accountants OR
- MBA Finance or equivalent from well reputed HEC recognized University
- 5 years of experience OR
- 5-7 years of proven experience in handling budget portfolio of a funding agency of national/international repute
- Compiling annual budgets and forecasts and Suggesting new ideas and budget/financial planning strategies.
- Preparing periodical management information reports/dash boards and identifying opportunities for improvement and Receiving and analyzing annual budgetary requirement of cost centers and assisting HODs in making requisite adjustments in the financial forecast of their respective cost centers.
- Preparing draft budget under guidance of Manager Corporate Finance and making subsequent amendment, wherever required, prior to its approval.
- Planning and organizing in-house budget meetings, providing necessary advice and guidance on budget-related issues to respective departments.
- Ensuring compliance to applicable financial policies and procedures, and adherence to budget limitations and Assisting focal persons of respective departments on general fiscal and budgetary discipline matters throughout year.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major CA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance
- Speciality 2 Budgeting