For IRD Global, Singapore POSITION CODE: HRD-PC/SD-070 Qualification:
- MBA in Human Resources or Public Administration CHRP
- Preferably 5 -6 years of experience
- Lead and manage project staff recruitment and talent assessment activities.
2. Effectively run new staff on-boarding process and arrange staff orientation on time and Work closely with Chief Operating Officer and Site Project Director to remain up-to-date with project hiring need(s).
3. Ensure staff personnel files remain updated at all times in line with auditory requirements and Arrange staff trainings (in house / external) as and when needed and Advice Project Lead(s) on job reclassifications, career development and salary determination.
4. Work closely with line manager regarding existing policies, staff payroll and benefits administration and Ensure compliance of IRD policies & procedures along with labor law guidelines.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Compliance
- Speciality 2 HRM