TIH Main Campus, Karachi, Indus Hospital Qualification:
- ACCA/ICMA/ICAP (part qualified), Masters Accounting / Finance
- 08 – 10 years relevant experience in audit or finance or compliance
- Ensure the timely initiation, execution and completion of audits. Tasks would include (but not be limited to) submission of drafts, preparation of complete working papers, finalization of audit reports.
- Ensure departments update implementation of prior audit reports periodically. Liaise with other departments assisting in building relationships and trust.
- Prepare reports on the audit of the operational activities of different departments as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Carry out regular follow-up with the departments to update implementation status of prior audit reports from time to time. Disseminate knowledge among the Internal Audit Department colleagues by making presentations, conducting workshops, giving briefings, and advising as and when needed. Develop and maintain contacts with departments on ongoing basis by meeting people, to enhance relationship and trust.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major ACCA/ICMA/ICAP (part qualified), Masters
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Internal Auditing