Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, Karachi Qualification:
- COC Class 1 (Master / Chief Engineer).
- 03 years sailing experience as Master on Tanker Vessels. SM Auditor, OCIMF Surveyor experience with good knowledge of SIRE (Ship Inspection Report Program) & TMSA (Tanker Management & Self-Assessment)
- Keep watch on development relating to National and International regulation in respect of training.
- Ensuring that all company related responsibilities as a requirement of STCW 95 and ISM Code are met by the ships and relevant employees within SMS ashore.
- Design pre sailing and Ship specific familiarization course checklist for onboard training purpose and conduct SMS familiarization courses for ship personnel.
- Conduct the required SMS Familiarization course for relevant shore based staff.
- Ensure that department maintains the SMS documentation. (Manuals, Checklists, Record/References and relevant attachments) in an updated manner at all times. (Also refer SMS Documents Filing Record).
- Monitoring and verification activities shall be carried out by the ISM Code Cell (which is independent of the responsibility for Implementation) through non conformity reports and internal auditing and Carry out both ship board and shore based audits of the SMS/ISPS.
- Investigate reported non-conformance with ship Master and Superintendents. Design and conduct familiarization course for officers and seamen joining PNSC Managed Vessels.
- Arrange in-house courses on various disciplines. Nominate Shore Officers and staff for courses/seminars announced by outside Training Institute and Universities.
- Arrange Internship in PNSC for visiting students from various Universities and other organization institution. Prepare SSP for Ships and Carry out all duties/responsibility of Company Security Officer as per Section II (Part A) of the ISPS Code and Preparation & maintaining action traction of PNSC managed vessels & departments as per directives of Executive Director (SM).
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major COC Class 1 (Master / Chief Engineer).
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Tankers Management