By Abacas Global, Lahore for Government Holdings Private Limited, Islamabad Requisition ID: 4738 Qualification:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 06 years of post-qualification experience working in a similar role in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate MD/ CEO communications and protocols.
- Compile, proofread and revised drafts of documents and reports for MD/CEO and Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners and Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Managing the MD secretariat including diary maintenance in and out, phone queries and general correspondence.
- Checking of e-mails and preparation of replies to different companies. Develop, implement & maintain a filing system for all business records.
- Preparation of records such as presentations, agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Preparation and filing of important corporate legal documents. Arranges travel plans and itineraries for MD / CEO.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Support Services