Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- BCS/ BCSE (Hons)/ MCS/ MIT. (Oracle Certified Java Professional)
- 5 years of experience in the relevant field. Full Stack Developer, Java 8, Spring, ReactJs, Redux ,Flux, Hibernate, Restful APIs, SQL.
- Programming skills, SW Analysis, Design and Development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain and update current and future Software of FF. This also includes Industrial ERP modules like Marketing, Sales, Operations, Production, Warehouse etc and Optimize Front-end and Back-end code of existing and future products.
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data scientists, developers, and end users to comprehend data requirements and develop a robust data processing pipeline that will ingest, normalize, enrich the provisioning of data.
- Maintain and update application and database servers in coordination with System admin and DBA.
- Ensure security of software and data in coordination with IT(Ops) Team. Development and Implementation of Test environment. Carry out research and recommend improvements in software where deemed necessary. Maintain Code Libraries and Documentation.
- Ensure regular backups of software and data in coordination with IT (Ops) Team.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BCS/MCS/MIT
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 Module Functional Consultancy
- Speciality 2 CS
- Speciality 3 IT