Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- M.COM/ ICMA / CA CA finalist / ICMA or equivalent
- 10-12 years of prior experience in the relevant field
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation and support of Oracle Financial.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends. Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data. Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations as per Oracle Financial.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Years of experience End ( Max) 12
- Education Major M.COM/ ICMA / CA CA finalist / ICMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 Oracle Finance