The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing, Mass Communications or a related field or
- MBA in related filed from a reputable institution.
- at least three years of experience in a writing role within an academic setting, creative agency, or media organization in a marketing context.
- He / she should have track record of producing high-quality and meaningful content for a variety of platforms. excellent content writing abilities, creative thinking and visualization with strong research skills and practical knowledge of digital media platforms and best practices,
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Prezi, Outlook) attention to detail and ability to work well in a team will be preferred
- responsible to; oversee the development of ICAP’s digital content, including materials for the newsletter and magazine. Curate brand-focused copy for use across a variety of marketing channels.
- Create engaging materials for target audiences, including prospective and current students, global partners, employers, members, and other stakeholders.
- Develop communications for digital and print media, such as newsletters, magazines, websites, social media, videos, advertising campaigns, and marketing collateral. Effectively highlight ICAP’s key themes and lead the development of content for various channels.
- Manage the overall coherence and quality control of content (including copy, imagery, and video) by organizing and providing internal consultation to content providers, primarily for publications, social media platforms, website, and external touchpoints
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Publications