For a Karachi-based company by Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI), Karachi
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master’s from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution / equivalent foreign degree holder institution, preferably with majors in Marketing.
- Possess overall 3-4 years professional experience in a similar role with minimum 1-2 years related experience.
- Understanding / Experience of Agency Management.
- Strong Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Proven ability or understanding to execute insight led marketing plans that drive competitive advantage along the path to purchase.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, production, budgeting, media buying & implementation of Brand communications, advertising, promotions for brand and media strategies; and executes / plans / activities (ATL& BTL) to support brand for rolling out an effective campaign. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develops brand and business-building insights founded on a holistic understanding of consumers across channels and categories to be used in combination with shopper and customer insights.
- Liaise with Advertising and Media agencies for the development, execution and evaluation of advertising campaigns and brand activities.
- Maintain relationships with business partners including advertising agencies, vendors, printing houses etc. to ensure provision of quality services to Company and carry out service vendor hiring / engagement activities as required.
- Monitor competitor’s platforms and industry leaders across the globe. Adopt best practices where applicable.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 30
- Speciality 1 Marketing Brands