Interactive Research & Development-IRD Global, Singapore JOB CODE: HRD-PC/TD-419
- Bachelor’s in Public Health
- 1 to 2 years of experience and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Build a working relationship with Provincial and District stakeholders to ensure understanding in line with the scope of the program.
- Support the Coordination with Stakeholders and data collection process of public, private and religious schools and their enrolment.
- Assist the development and distribution of training material, procurement, community sensitization materials, reporting and printing in sufficient quantity to training venues. Assist and coordinate all tiers of training by ensuring timely issuance of nominations for trainees and supervising logistical arrangements made by the District Coordinators. Evaluate attendance sheets post-training and ensure timely financial disbursement to the trainees as per protocols.
- Develop a mechanism to gather accurate treatment numbers via reporting forms from the district level in collaboration with relevant Government stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of program-related documents (such as the Operational Plan, Policy and Institutional Framework and minutes of the meetings) and maintaining them in an organized manner.
- Actively monitor and support the performance of District Coordinators.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Management