Pakistan Engineering Council. Islamabad (PEC-19) Open Merit Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Management/ Administrative Sciences/ Public Policy/ MPA/ MBA (HR, Management) /BS Management Sciences/ BBA (Hons.) or
- Relevant (min. 16 years of education) from the university/institute recognized by HEC. Only one 2nd division in an academic career will be acceptable; however, the final/terminal degree must be obtained in 1st division.
- Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience including 07 years in positions equivalent to BPS 18 (in case of public sector) or relevant experience in middle level position in private sector organization of repute.
- Experienced in areas of organizational/ administrative policies and internal quality procedures.
- Background knowledge of dealing quality procedural audits, risk management, procurement, tender processes, PPRA rules, fleet management, inventory and assets management, quality reporting and analysis will be preferred.
- Proficiency in operations of an ERP system, conversant with MIS, MS Office and relevant management training is also required.
- Knowledge of PEC Act & Bye-laws will be an added advantage.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA/MPA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Admin
- Speciality 2 HR