Aga Khan University, Karachi Code No. “10021410″ Qualification:
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Health Management or Business Administration.
- minimum of eight to fifteen years of relevant experience in a related field. a background in the management of grant/contracts and some experience of how clinical trials are handled would be an added advantage.
- experience of responding to queries from researchers and negotiating with sponsors on their terms and conditions and institutional policies. good understanding of the governmental regulations as they pertain to research administration at an institution of higher education and research.
- experience in negotiating contracts and subcontracting agreements with multiple sponsors involving administrative terms and conditions.
- well versed in the submission requirements of major funders and possess experience with electronic proposal submission/award management tools.
- experience of working in an institutional grant review process prior to submission to the sponsor will be essential
- oversee departmental pre-award grant checklist process and ensure all checks are performed and queries cleared before approvals.
- oversee the development of efficient dashboards for internal grant tracking and monitoring, data analytics, display and dissemination.
- oversee the completion of documentation required for a successful submission of grant applications, such as agreements, letter of support, sub-contractor’s registration, letter of intent, conflict of interest declaration, and related undertakings.
- oversee and approve any other documentation, grant extensions, material transfer agreement, data transfer agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- oversee and monitor activities related to strategic research priority setting across all campuses and preparing reports for onward submission to the Board.
- oversee post award activity, including close out.
- monitor compliance with donor requirements and communicate with regulator.
- maintain and update an inventory of regulatory requirements. oversee the development and submission of ORIC reports.
- oversee the operations of grant management system,
- ensure all user needs are being met and maintain strong working relationships with vendor(s).
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Years of experience End ( Max) 15
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin