Pakistan Engineering Council. Islamabad (PEC-19) Open Merit Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant (CA), ACMA, Master’s Degree in Finance, MBA (Finance/Accounting) or minimum of 16 years of relevant qualification in the field of Accounting / Finance recognized by HEC. Only one 2nd division in academic career will be acceptable; however, the final/terminal degree must be obtained in 1st division.
- Preference will be given to the candidate possessing CA/ACMA qualification.
- Minimum 12 years’ post qualification experience in relevant positions (BPS-17 and above) including 07 years of experience in managerial position equivalent to BPS-18 (in case of public sector) or middle level relevant position in private sector of repute.
- Experience required may be relaxed for CA/ACMA qualification as per Government rules/policy/practice
- Experience in the areas of financial management, policies & procedures and reasonable exposure to planning and accounting processes.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of dealing internal/external audits, compliance requirements, tax & commercial laws, cash management & financial control, operating Financial Information Systems (FIS), procurement / tender processes, quality reporting and analysis is required.
- Proficiency in operations of an ERP system, MS Office, understanding of relevant Accounting Standards (IAS) and technical/ management training will be an added advantage.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major CA/ACMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Finance