Apply for job
Pakistan Engineering Council. Islamabad (PEC-19) Open Merit Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Management/ Administrative Sciences/ Public Policy/ MPA/ MBA (HR, Management) /BS Management Sciences/ BBA (Hons) or relevant (min. 16 years of education) from institute recognized by HEC.
- Only one 2nd division in an academic career will be acceptable; however, the final/terminal degree must be obtained in 1st division.
- Minimum 12 years relevant post qualification experience including 07 years in positions equivalent to BPS 18 (in case of public sector) or relevant experience in middle level position in private sector organization of repute.
- Experienced in areas of organizational/ administrative policies and internal quality procedures.
- Background knowledge of dealing quality procedural audits, risk management, management of HR Operations, legal matters, Esta-Code, reporting and analysis will be preferred.
- Proficiency in operations of an ERP system, conversant with MIS, MS Office and relevant
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA/MPA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 HRM
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 473 jobs
View more 17 hours ago