Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- Minimum 16 Years of education in IT / Information Security from universities/institutes recognized by HEC.
- A higher degree /internationally recognized certifications in Information or Cyber Security or related disciplines will be preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years, experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program, Administration & evaluation/ Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ Internet Governance and Security related disciplines
- Understanding and participation in Internet Governance Forums (National / International) will be preferred. Experience of coordinating internal and external activities with solicitation, execution and monitoring of various policy development and research program and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement key performance indicators (KPI) and deliverables for both new and established projects and monitor them throughout the duration of the projects and Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and multi-stakeholders. Analyze indicators and performance, evaluate information and make recommendations.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risk and issues, communicating across leadership. Participate and/or drive feasibility studies and evaluation by engaging with key stakeholders at national and international levels / forums.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project /research activities.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and research work engagement from multi-stakeholder relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, issues.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 IT