The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Master’s Degree holder majoring in Marketing with an HEC recognized university or a reputed foreign university
- minimum of 8 years of experience and Have extensive hands-on and strategic level experience in marketing, media management, and public relations, with 5 years at senior management level ideally leading a marketing & communication team.
- Skills: Strong leadership qualities with the ability to set and communicate vision and strategy, implement plans and manage change
- Devise strategic marketing plan addressing critical issues relating to marketing and communication including campaigns, events, digital & social media marketing, and public relations.
- Initiate and implement strategies that strengthen the ICAP brand, subsequently impacting growth and promotion of the profession in a positive manner.
- Establish and foster a strong working relationship with the industry leaders and other stakeholders.
- Actively oversee coordination with media & advertising agencies to timely produce high-quality publications and promotional materials within budget.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for communication/public & media relation activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Develop and lead the marketing & communication team, plan and prioritize set objectives, conduct appraisals and provide support for continuous improvement in their performance and results.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Marketing
- Speciality 2 Communications