Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- Minimum 16 Years education from HEC recognized institutes / universities having 12 Years Experience, in Computer Science/Information Technology / Software Engineering /IT related disciplines from HEC recognized local or foreign university.
- Minimum of 12 years, experience in Public and Private Sector related to Policy and Governance, Public Policy Implementation and Experience in establishing IT policies and practices to protect corporate information and technology assets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concept, particularly those related to the operation of internet, good understanding of Internet organizations working under Global Internet echo system, general understanding of internet governance echo system sound.
- Ability of leading the development, enhancement and adherence to all IT Governance policies.
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- A Public Sector Specialist with a strong record of achievements in delivering digital transformation projects to the government sector. Develop a vision to transform Governances (G2G, G2C and G2B) by use of digital technologies and contribute to government efficiency and transparency. Particularly in areas of electronic government, digital inclusion, institutional development, change management, and ICT infrastructure development.
- Expertise in driving growth through innovation, technology, and sustainable approach.– Overseeing the development and planned growth of the Digital Services Unit to be developed. – Work with key leaders across the province to establish service standards, exchange best practices, develop cross-government strategic direction, and deploy shared services.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 Policy
- Speciality 2 Governance