Interactive Research & Development-IRD Global, Singapore JOB CODE: HRD-PC/TD-417
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Conduct community awareness sessions and participate in the referral chain process to increase the number of clients getting vaccinated on time.
- Actively participate in district government meetings regarding immunization and liaison with District Health Administration.
- Supervise Town Field Coordinator and provide necessary support as and when needed and prepare daily field reports and share them with the Manager for monitoring purposes.
- Notify the line manager and take corrective actions whenever any irregularities are suspected or detected and maintain regular stock of all project-related equipment provided by IRD.
- Perform all other duties as requested by the seniors as and when required.
- City Khairpur
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Field Coordination