For IRD Global, Singapore JOB CODE HRD-PC/TD-357 Cities: Karachi (East, West, Central) 03 jobs; Hyderabad, Sujawal, Jacobabad & Kambar 01 job each total jobs: 07 Qualification:
- MBBS or a degree in Health Sciences, Social Sciences, or any other relevant subject and preference will be given to candidates with a medical and/or public health background.
- Experience of at least 1-2 years working in the public health sector. The requirement will be waived off for medical graduates.
- Experience and training in immunizations will be a plus and Computer Literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office is mandatory. Fluency in English / Urdu / Sindhi (oral and written) will strongly be preferred.
- Conduct and submit investigation reports for field-reported issues.
- Conduct regular field visits to immunization clinics to assess the challenges and facilitate implementation.
- Conduct regular phone calls to a selected sub-sample of parents-caregivers to verify immunization visits as per reports and submit daily field reports for monitoring purposes.
- Generate bi-weekly reports summarizing dashboard data and qualitative feedback from districts teams and activities.
- Maintain regular stock of all project-related equipment provided by IRD.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 7
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major MBBS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Immunization Program