Dry Docks World- Dubai, UAE
- Intermediate School
- 4 – 8 Years experience. Minimum 4 years planning experience includes division of work scope within modules/locations through all stages of construction activities.
- Piping Construction plus minimum 3 years shipyard experience or similar construction industry
- Competency to read piping drawings in line with material grades and other basic process details and Comprehensive knowledge in ship construction and relationships between trades.
- Computer literate utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and basic familiarity with Primavera and the ability to extract information from available drawings, AutoCAD, spools tracker/traceability, weld map.
- Coordinate with supervision for preparing project schedule & defined document distribution list and Proper segregation of documents as per the categorization procedure in yard / department and Proper labelling and database updating for all documents.
- Proper definition of folders management, verifying the access controls to folders as per deptt requirements and to ensure the storage spaces utilized wisely and effectively
- Receive and distribute all project data to concerned team members with proper transmittals and acknowledgement system.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Degree High school or equivalent
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Documentations