Save the Children, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s degree in education
- At least 5 years’ experience of leading the design and implementation of humanitarian and development programs in education.
- Experience to write Quality proposals and concise reports as per donor specific criteria.
- Experience of strategy development and planning, promoting quality and impact through at least one cross-cutting area: gender equality and inclusion, adaptive and safer programming; child rights; disability; migration and displacement.
- Experience of context, capacity and policy analysis, and influencing and advocacy at regional/international level in order to hold duty bearers to account to realize children’s rights.
- Leading and providing technical oversight for the development of education project concept notes and funding proposals in Pakistan.
- Developing a fund raising strategy, and liaising with national and international donors for support of various programs/activities/new business development.
- Promote an Education Systems Strengthening approach as the overarching framework, that supports working in collaboration and partnership with governments and regional bodies, local partners and working towards impact, scale and sustainability
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Education Consultancy