For Pteris Global, UAE Qualification:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 Year’s experience with proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Electrical design engineers are expected to consistently display strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- A licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes and performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities and preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials. Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation and maintaining electrical equipment.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Electrical Engineering