By Superiority Modern Services (SOMS), Oman Qualification:
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience as an Electrical Technician in oil and gas refinery and combined cycle power plant with excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and design electrical control systems for oil and gas drilling equipment.
- Produce required documents, drawings/schematics, and procedures related to the electrical systems and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Create electrical drawing packages using software or current technology.
- Install electrical equipment onsite.
- Maintain and make repairs to electrical equipment onsite.
- Conduct daily inspections on all systems and report any potential issues.
- Ensure that all required records are maintained and Troubleshoot all electrical systems and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Calibrate and modify systems according to site needs.
- Provide electrical technical support to all areas of the rig or site.
- Maintain an adequate supply of parts for emergency repairs.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor or chief engineer with preparing the maintenance and repair budget for the electrical systems.
- Supervise other electricians and Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- City Muscaat
- Currency Oman Rials – OMR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Electrical