National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC), Islamabad Quota/Domicile: Punjab-19, Sindh-04 KPK-02 Qualification:
- Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics/Computer/IT/ Electrical (major in telecom)
- Assist in-charge officer in Management and Operation than can include: Monitoring of Data Centre Infrastructure for smooth operations of Data Centre equipment i.e. Racks and Servers, Data Centre Power System including rectifiers and battery banks. Fault reporting and troubleshooting.
- Operations and monitoring of Data Centre Services that includes but not limited to Cloud &Virtualization Platforms, Networks and Security etc. Operations and monitoring of Next Generation Networks (Voice & Broadband) elements i.e. Softswitch and MSAGs. Operations and monitoring of Transmission Networks elements i.e. DWDM, SDH, Layer-2 & Layer-3 Switches, Microware and Radio Access Network.
- Maintenance and Fault rectification of Access network that includes Optical Fiber Cable Network (FTTX, GPON) and copper cable network.
- Operations and monitoring of Broadband network that includes BRAS, Switches and customer premises devices.
- Preparation of daily fault reports.
- Keeping record of opening/ closure of services including record of assets and Supervision of tasks related to Repair and Maintenance of existing setup.
- Implementation of SOPs and processes for smooth operations and maintenance.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 25
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major DAE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 30
- Speciality 1 Telecom