For Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited, Finance Division, Govt of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Telecom or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having ITIL certification
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Must have worked in at least two implementation projects and Must have expertise in Oracle HCM, Oracle EBS R12 in particular; Core HR, Performance Management, Payroll, OLM, I Recruitment, Self Service modules and Must have worked in at least two implementation projects.
- Must have experience for forms customization and personalization, Web ADI, Oracle API/Interface, Oracle Workflows and Plus for having Knowledge and Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports, XML reports
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving functional and technical problems of supported applications including HR and Payroll related modules
- Analyzing and evaluating business process and convert system requirements to business applications as per plan and bank’s infrastructure. ·
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures in EBS · Develop partnerships with key stake holders in HR to understand the strategic direction, business process, and business needs
- Prepare solution document for business requirements ·
- Create technical solutions to meet business requirements and Define user information requirements in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Implement plans to test business and functional processes and Manage Test Scripts that support Oracle R12 financial applications · Lead technical acceptance testing (Unit, SIT, and QAT) of patches and upgrades