IBA, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors/Master’s in Business Administration
- Possess 05 years of experience in General Administration, Security, Civil Works, Utilities & maintenance, Service management, Event management and health & safety. Education, Hospital, Pharma and Hotel Industry experience (Preferred)
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles. Proficient in MS Office.
- Manage events within and outside IBA: Convocation, Orientations, Seminars, Conference, Foreigner Visit, DLS Sessions, Admission Test, Annual Picnic, Annual Dinner, Iftar Dinner, etc
- Coordinate with Building In-charges to facilitate the Students, Faculty and Staff for smooth running of classes, seminar, conferences and responsible of Building spaces.
- Manage Executive Building to ensure all administrative support including housekeeping, Electrical & Maintenance Work, ICT equipment and managing all complaints via Complaint Management System. Control and Monitor the PR in Dynamics 365 of the institute as per approved yearly Budget.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for execution of PR i.e. Finance, Procurement and concerned departments. Provide space/facilities and coordinate with Internal Department and Student Societies for their events in campus. Execute the events with all concerned departments: i.e., Security, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Electrical, Transport, Visiting Faculty Residences. Compilation and Monitoring of Admin Budget with coordination of all buildings, Spaces and other related department and ensure best utilization of resources. As per the instruction of Campus Manager, effective utilization of Space for new hired and promoted Faculty and Staff, Order and maintain Furniture of the offices.
- Maintain occupancy list of all buildings in campus. Coordination with Examination Department for Conduct Exams, with Testing Department for Conduct Tests of Undergraduate & Graduates.
- Manage the archives’ function and ensure maintenance of old records in a manner that facilities easy retrieval. Supervises inventory of office supplies, daily consumable items, crockery, and cutlery etc. and initiate purchase request as and when required.
- Perform regular inspection of the premises (which includes public areas, meeting rooms, individual offices, and enmity areas), ensuring an overall safe, well maintained, and aesthetically pleasing ambiance
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin