IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-GL/02-008 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s in Administration. Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience as personal support to heads of corporate entities or dignitaries and their family members.
- Previous clerical and secretarial work experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office Applications.
- Coordinates and organizes for ED with people from both inside and outside the organization by meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, such as with clients, consultants, contractors, government authorities and staff from all management levels.
- Performs administrative duties, both business-related and family errands, as follows:
- Arranging travel, such as developing itineraries and agendas, purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and any other travel needs;
- Maintaining finance, such as paying bills, submitting expenses claims, tracking and monitoring payment of GEC; devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing, organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Responding to telecommunications and record messages, screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts, may correspond on behalf of the superior
- City Singapore
- Currency Singapore Dollars – SGD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Admin