Apply for job
Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- CA (inter) /CFAP/ACCA with articles from BIG4
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors will be preferred.
- Minimum 03 years of experience in external / internal audit
- Excellent documentation (Microsoft office), communication and IT skills.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Ability to travel to various fields of the company for completing assignments.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major CA (inter) /CFAP/ACCA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Auditing
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 937 jobs