For Center for Executive Education, IBA University, Karachi Qualification:
- At least bachelors’ degree, preferably BBA from an HEC recognized institute
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Skills: Good command on MS Office. Good command on English Language especially Email Writing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Responsible for maintaining the omnichannel sheet for marketing status of each workshop.
- Responsible for preparing all the logistics of each workshop to its minute detail.
- Responsible for supporting in each step of the workshop from its marketing material preparation till its feedback and satisfactory closure.
- Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the highest-ranking manager/faculty member of institute wide department.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system and looking for ways to improve current systems. Implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures. Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Ensuring through personal visits readiness of classrooms for sessions, with particular focus on cleanliness, air-conditioning, audio-visual equipment, catering arrangements and any special facilities requested by trainers. Responsible for running workshop readiness checklist.
- Maintaining an updated clients’ database and getting the online interactive web presence of CEE programs, along with timely marketing of the programs via other channels to increase number of participants in the programs.
- Maintaining updated curriculum database and training records.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Education Major BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Workshops Logistic Management