For Department of Surgery Nairobi, Kenya The Aga Khan University Qualification:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(M.B.Ch.B) in General and Breast Surgery and must be registered or eligible for registration with Kenya Medical Practitioners’ & Dentists Board
- 3 years clinical experience at reputable institution with interest in academic and research activities
- Oversee the implementation of educational program and ensure the programs outcomes are achieved and be involved in the generation and review of curriculum for General and Breast Surgery
- Participate and in scholarly activity including educational and clinical research
- Provide clinical service in his/her area of specialty and Advancing best practice in their discipline, expanding services that meet quality and patient service needs within an internationally accredited university hospital with outstanding diagnostic services.
- Develop their academic career in teaching and research. In education there is a focus on resident training and fellowship programs training and planned introduction of undergraduate training.
- City Nairobi
- Currency Kenya Shillings – KES
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major (M.B.Ch.B) in General and Breast Surgery
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Medical