First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Preferably Master’s degree
- minimum 3 years’ relevant experience years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of Banking products and systems, Strong communication and inter-personal skills, Good understanding of AML/KYC
- Accomplishes day to day work according to ERF/SBP guidelines for standard and controls and Work closely with our ERF related branches for implementation on ERF existing policies and procedure.
- Identify and resolve the ERF concerned issues/problems, pointed out by SBP
- Calculation / Recovery of Plenty against ERF/EFS
- Responsible for the timely submission of ERF application/documents to SBP. ·
- Liaison with the branches, reconciliation department, senior management and regulatory authorities and Maintaining Grants and Repayments in PDF format.·
- Liaison with exporters and branches for timely submission of EE/EF statement to FEODSBP.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Export Refinancing
- Speciality 2 Banking