Madi International, Bahrain Salary Expectation: BHD 400-450/month (eligible for an air ticket allowance of BHD 150 upon completing one year at the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience in the accounting field: Min 2 years
- Monitor the POS data integrated with Oracle on daily basis, to ensure there is no missing data, and if discrepancy found, report it immediately to IT department to fix the issue.
- Reconcile all cash sales data with bank accounts on daily basis, to ensure appropriate deposit of collection in an accurate and timely matter.
- Prepare the collection report and send it to management on daily basis.
- Update the petty cash expenses on the system on weekly basis, monitor appropriate use of the fund, and report any abuse of the cash spent to the management, if it contradicts with the Company’s internal policies or have been released without the prior approval of concerned managers/supervisors.
- Prepare all bank accounts reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Prepare any additional financial report requested by the direct supervisor/manager.
- Implement all internal policies and procedures issued by the management.
- City Manama
- Currency Bahrain Dinars – BHD
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major B Com/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Age Min 24
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Accounts