Shirakat – Partnership for Development, Islamabad Qualification:
- M Com, ACCA, ICMA or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in any well-reputed organization Computer Literate with Good command on MS Office.
- Experience of working in QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting software
- Preparing payment and receipt vouchers.
- Monitoring the timely disbursement of payments
- Checking bank and cash receipt vouchers and resolving discrepancies
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for head office and donor agency and Timely payment of taxes
- Preparing bank reconciliations statements of projects
- Preparing payroll and reconciliations and Reconciliation of Grants of projects.
- Maintaining petty cash of project office
- Handling logistical matters on regular basis including arrangement of transportation for field activities, air tickets, boarding and lodging, arrangements for meetings, workshops and tour etc.
- Ensuring timely payments of all utility bills.
- Updating Fixed Asset and Inventory Registers on regular basis
- Daily attendance of project staff and Management of project events
- Day to day purchases and procurement for project activities
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major M Com, ACCA, ICMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin
- Speciality 2 Finance