For Frontier Works Organization (FWO), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- ACCA/ MBA Fin/ ACMA
- Minimum 12 – 16 yrs of experience
- Responsible for managing the financial activities and preparing annual budgets in consultation with relevant stake holders to ensure maximum return on investment and preparing cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective measures.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities Review financial reports to initiate cost control. Maximizes return on invested funds.
- Reports variance analysis. To arrange bank financing for BOT and other projects Arrange bank guarantees and leasing facilities from banks and other departments. Ensure deduction of withholding tax / income tax and GST and its deposit into Government treasury timely at all levels Ensure timely release of funds as per their requirements.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Years of experience End ( Max) 16
- Education Major ACCA/ MBA Fin/ ACMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance