For Fatimid Foundation , Karachi PKR. 100,000 – 125,000/Month Qualification:
- ACCA, CA Finalist, CIMA, ICMA or equivalent
- 5 Years (03 years audit experience preferably)
- Manage all payments of RBC, ensuring that payments are processed and prepared in adherence to the respective SOPs.
- Ensure compliance of applicable tax rules and regulations, which covers deduction of withholding tax and filing of the monthly return and coordinate with Fatimid Foundation head office for filing of the monthly return.
- Prepare bank reconciliation on fortnightly basis. Maintain trail Balance (TB) and accounting record as per the applicable accounting standards.
- Prepare FAR (Fixed asset Register) and prepare fund utilization report and ensure that funds are utilized as per budget and necessary approvals.
- Prepare current / projected cash flow statement and budget variance report on monthly basis or as required by the head office / administrator.
- Ensure proper documentation and maintain audit trails as per the requirement of auditors and conduct monthly stock counts and ensure inventory is kept in accordance to applicable SOP (Standard operating procedure) i.e. physical stock count with stock report and liaise with banks, government departments, head office and auditors (IE) for quarterly audits, delivering of audit report and issuance of IE certificate for release of quarterly payments.
- Manage inventory and procurement related to RBCs, liaise with procurement committee and Head Office team.
- Ensure compliance of contract, SOP and Applicable laws regulations.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major ACCA, CA Finalist, CIMA, ICMA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance