For IRD Pakistan HRD-PC/SD-077
- B.com (Hons) / BBA (Accounting/Finance) from any reputed university
- Candidate With CA(CC) will be preferred
- At least 1-3 years’ working experience in relevant field
- Clear application knowledge on Auditing, Budgetary Control, Cash Flow Management, Accounting Software, book keeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations of VAT and TAX.
- Sound knowledge on Local Tax & Vat law.
- Maintain a system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets and Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining all kinds of vouchers, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different registers related to finance & accounts and Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels
- Ensure timely payment of various bills, source vat, and tax, and assist to prepare monthly vat returns; Assist in the production of cash flow reports, annual budget, and forecasts
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules and Maintain proper banking transactions and prepare a monthly reconciliation statement
- City Dhaka
- Currency Bangladesh Taka – BDT
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major MBA/CA
- Preferred Nationality Bangladesh
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance